As a consumer, you have legal rights to:
- Change your mind and withdraw from the sale contract with ENIS s.r.l. (the “Vendor”) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you received the products purchased from corsiaitalia.com.
You may use one of the following methods:
- a) Online submission to the Vendor of the Return Form found in the Customer Care area, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an e-mail confirming that the Vendor has received your return request.
- b) Sending to the Vendor this form– to be completed in its entirety. This form must be submitted by Customer Care by email or by post to ENIS s.r.l. via Angelo Mariani, 11 48121 Ravenna Italy.
(c) Make any other clear statement to the Vendor setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract.
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, you must return the products to the Vendor without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw
- Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you receive the relevant products. Your right of withdrawal is subject to compliance with the following conditions:
- You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you receive the relevant products
- the products must not have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal must be attached to the products.
- products must be returned in their original packaging
- products must not be damaged.
- the returned product must be delivered to the shipper within 10 (ten) days from when you have informed the Vendor of your decision to return the product.
Once all the conditions have been complied with, the Vendor will reimburse the entire price of the purchased product; you will uniquely pay for the return shipment costs, except when the Vendor has expressly exempted you at the moment of purchase.
- Procedure for returning products to the Vendor
Once you have exercised yr. right of withdrawal from the contract, the Vendor will inform you how to send the product back. You must send the product back within 10 (ten) days from when you have informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- Compliance checks for returned product(s)
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions indicated above. If so, you can choose, at your own expense, to have the products returned to you. If you do not wish to have the products returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products.
We also remind you that, when exercising your right of withdrawal under section 1 above, you will be liable for any decrease in value of the products returned to the Vendor resulting from any handling of them other than what is necessary to verify their nature, characteristics or functioning. The Vendor may reduce your refund to reflect such a decrease in value, up to the total amount you paid for the relevant product(s).
- Refund times and procedures
If you are entitled to return products to the Vendor and have complied with the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant products, subject to any deductions under accordance with section 2.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit’s value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
- Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
- Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take thirty (30) days.
In the case of gifts, the refund of the sums paid for purchases will be made to the individual who made the payment.
- Return of Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Products
You have the right to return products purchased on the Website due to an error on our part or because products are damaged or defective, provided that you notify the Vendor within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products, by completing and submitting the Return Form; in case you notice it within 30 days, contact the Customer Care before returning the products.
For return procedures, see sections 1 and 2.
Enis will examine the returned products to determine whether they are damaged, defective or incorrect, and will inform you by e-mail within a reasonable period on whether the Vendor will accept the returned products and refund their price, shipment costs, and return costs.
If accepted by the Vendor, damaged, defective or incorrect product(s) will be refunded in full to your original method of payment, including applicable taxes and delivery shipping cost.
If ENIS finds no damage, defect, or error with the returned products, you will be notified that the refund will not be processed, and your merchandise will be shipped back to you. If you refuse said delivery ENIS reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products.
- Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal as an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted unless they are returned by you under your legal rights to reject a product (for example, because a product is faulty or not as described).[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]