Right of withdrawal
As a consumer, you have legal rights to:
• Change your mind and withdraw from the sale contract with ENIS s.r.l. (the “Vendor”) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you received the products purchased from corsiaitalia.com. See section 1 below, including the exceptions to this right; or
• reject products in certain circumstances, for example because they are faulty or not as described. If so, you shall notify the Vendor within thirty (30) days of receipt using the online Return Form on the website; if a product becomes faulty after the thirty (30) days please contact Help before returning any product to us.
1. Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you receive the relevant products by using one of the following methods:
1. a) Online submission to the Vendor of the Return Form found in the Help area, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an e-mail confirming that the Vendor has received your return request.
2. b) Sending to the Vendor this form to be completed in its entirety. This form must be submitted by email or by post to ENIS s.r.l. via Angelo Mariani, 11 48121 Ravenna Italy.
3. c) Make any other clear statement to the Vendor setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract.
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, you must return the products to the Vendor without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw. Please see section 2 below for details of your return options.
By law, it is not possible to exchange the chosen product(s) for other products.However, if you request an exchange, we may exchange the products you have returned for alternative products that you have requested, on a goodwill basis and in accordance with our Exchange Policy which is set out in section 5 below.
2. Procedure for returning products to the Vendor
The Vendor recommends you use the courier DHL (www.logistics.dhl/it-it/home.html) or GLS (www.gls-italy.com/) for returning products. If you use DHL or GLS and the pre-printed label – which carries the return address – enclosed in the original order, you will not have to pay the return costs upfront. The Vendor will pay the courier on your behalf and (except where you are exercising your legal rights to reject products – for example because they are faulty or not as described) will deduct from your refund a fee which is equal to the cost incurred for delivering the purchased products to your home. Contact UPS or GLS to organize a return. The possibility of tracking each package sent at any time using this shipping method relieves you from any responsibility for loss or damage to the products during transit.
If you decide to return products using a courier other than UPS, you will have to pay the return shipping costs upfront. In this event, you will also be refunded an amount equal to the standard shipping cost of the purchased products although you will not be refunded for any additional costs incurred due to choosing another kind of shipment and delivery that is different to or faster than the standard method.
3. Compliance checks for returned product(s)
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions indicated above. If so, you can choose, at your own expense, to have the products returned to you. If you do not wish to have the products returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products.
We also remind you that, when exercising your right of withdrawal in accordance with section 1 above, you will be liable for any decrease in value of the products returned to the Vendor resulting from any handling of them other than what is necessary to verify their nature, characteristics and functioning. The Vendor may reduce your refund to reflect such decrease in value, up to the total amount you paid for the relevant product(s).
4. Refund times and procedures
If you are entitled to return products to the Vendor and have complied with the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant products, subject to any deductions in accordance with section 2.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
• Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit’s value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
• Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
• Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take thirty (30) days.
In the case of gifts, the refund of the sums paid for purchases will be made to the individual who made the payment.
5. Identification Tag
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted unless they are being returned by you in accordance with your legal rights to reject a product (for example, because a product is faulty or not as described).