The data controller, ENIS S.R.L., uses “cookies” on these webpages. This policy notice is to provide the user with clear and precise information of how and why cookies are used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of text (small files) present on a website that the user visits and are sent to the user’s electronic device (pc, tablet, smartphone) where they are memorized to be then sent back to the same sites which sent them, when the user visits those sites again.
Types of Cookies and their Purposes
There are different types of cookies such as:
1) Technical cookies: These provide the user with optimized, fast navigation on websites as well as the efficient use of the services and/or of the various options provided, allowing, for example, users to make purchases or to enable user authentication to access reserved areas. These cookies are necessary to make websites easy to use, however, they can be deactivated (with the risk of compromising the performance of these same sites).
2) Analytical cookies: These are web analysis tools that provide information on how users utilize the website, how they got there, the number and duration of their visits, etc. These cookies help improve websites, by, for example, facilitating access for users and compiling statistics. These cookies are not normally necessary for best site usability, and therefore can be deactivated without impacting on the performance of the site itself.
3) These are tools that allow for a detailed “profile” to be created on the individual user, allowing targeted advertising to be sent to them. Specifically, every time the user visits the website, information is collected via the analysis of their behaviour on the individual pages they visit, their habits, tastes, preferred products, etc. This allows the user to be “categorised” in order to show/send them targeted advertising. These cookies are not normally necessary for site browsing, and therefore can be deactivated, without impacting on the performance of the sites themselves.
4) Third-party cookies: These are cookies installed on the user’s device by third-party website operators. Third-party cookies can be either analytical cookies or profiling cookies.
The cookies installed on this site
This website uses technical cookies which track the user as they browse.
This website installs and also allows third-parties (particularly Google) to install analytical cookies to collect aggregate information regarding the most frequently visited areas of the site and to monitor our advertising. The information thus collected is used to improve the site, to facilitate its use by the users and to verify the success of the advertising on the site. Given the minimal invasive nature of analytical cookies on users, because the data collected is processed anonymously and in an aggregated manner, consent is not required for their installation.
With regard to analytical cookies and third-party profiling cookies, this site merely plays an intermediary technical role, acting on behalf of the third-party cookie provider, who is effectively the owner and manager of these cookies and the only “data controller” of the personal data collected by them.
Social network buttons
In order to create social media buttons, for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and link them to the corresponding social network sites and external sites, there are third-party domain scripts embedded on this website. These sites may collect information on the user’s Internet movements as well as their movements on this website.
Specifically, the user can set their browser to “private browsing”, whereby their browser stops saving the history of visited sites, as well as any passwords entered, cookies and other information on pages visited.
To disable cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your browsing data, you can download a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We would like to remind you that if a user decides to disable all cookies (even technical ones), the quality and speed of the services offered on this site could diminish drastically and access to some sections of the site may be lost.
Practical Instructions for Users on Proper Browser Settings
To block or limit cookie usage, both from this site and other websites, directly through your own browser, follow the simple instructions below for the most commonly used browsers.
– Google Chrome: click on the “Customise and Control Google Chrome” icon at the top right and select “Settings” from the menu. Select “Advanced” in the window that opens and then on the “Privacy” tab click on”Content Settings” to block all or some cookies.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the “Tools” icon at the top right, then select “Internet Options” from the menu. Select “Privacy” from the window that opens to block all or some of the cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox: choose “Options” from the drop-down menu in the top left. Choose the “Privacy” tab in the window that opens to block all or some of the cookies.